Thursday 10 September 2015

Recuring Dreams

Recurring dreams? I didn't know that I had them until I started keeping a dream journal. What are they? Pretty common it seems. Aliens taking places over. Breathing underwater. Being an animal, usually a werewolf with me. Mash-ups of whatever TV shows I am watching.

Also cars that I can't steer properly, but it's okay because they are often armoured. Talking dogs. Super-intelligent babies. Bullets bouncing off me. And replays: stop, rewind, let's try that again, lucid.

World of Cow cartoon by Stik


Not that you'd know it right now. I've had very few dreams in the last few days, which I put down to not getting enough sleep. Been busy with work.

Take a look at these recurring dreams, posted on Deadspin. It's a great selection and some of the descriptions are superb.


http://adequateman.deadspin.com/here-are-your-best-and-worst-recurring-dreams-1729308455

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!