Wednesday 14 October 2015

How to Remember Your Dreams

More posts coming up soon on sleep debt, sleep paralysis, dreams of travelling and why I dreamed about Mike Dickin. For the moment, I'm very pleasantly but exhaustingly occupied with my book - How To Remember Your Dreams.



I hope very much that the book helps people achieve this goal, which is like a hub that can lead in many different directions. As I explore more of those directions, I'll share my results here, but for now I'm perfecting my dream recall and launching on one of the most interesting of dream paths - that of lucid dreaming.

If you want to chat dreams, my favourite mediums are emails and Twitter. If you want to improve your dream recall, bookmark and follow this site.

Get your copy of How To Remember Your Dreams via Amazon. For Amazon UK, click here.

Other outlets to follow.

Thanks.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!